The Surfrider Foundation – Santa Cruz Chapter is having a benefit raffle this Friday night at Cafe Iveta.
Raffle tickets are $5 for 1 and $20 for 5.
You get a chance to win a bunch of cool things.
We’ve donated a brand new set of Stretch ST-2 5 Futures Fins, a Wave/Kelp Logo T-shirt, and a Stretch Friday Factory Tour where you’ll get to hang out with Stretch and the Stretch factory crew, enjoy cold beer and warm pizza, and get a private tour through the factory.
If you’re in Santa Cruz, head down to Cafe Iveta this Friday night (02/28), grab some raffle tickets, help support the people who make a difference and help keep our beaches clean. Raffle starts at 7:30pm
Here’s What’s Up…
1. Friday, Feb 28 from 5-9:30p at Café Iveta at 2125 Delaware Ave. on the West Side
2. Two bands: Winkipop City (blues/rock/bluegrass) opening around 5:15pm for Coastal Connection (reggae/rock/soul)
3. $4 pints from a Santa Cruz Ale Works keg…other beer and wine will be on sale, too.
4. A delicious, custom menu by Café Iveta
5. A first-of-its-kind longboard for night surfing on display
6. Reclaimed wood boards on display and for purchase from Ventana Surfboards…with a % going to Surfrider
7. The Board Makers photos from me…still on display
8. The RAFFLE PRIZE winners will be drawn around 7:30pm. Winners don’t need to be present…but we hope they are. Raffle tickets will be on sale at the show ($5 for 1 or $20 for 5) up until the moment of the drawing.
Below are a few link to learn more about the event: