- Riders 155 lbs. 5'3" x 19.25" x 2.0"
- Riders 170 lbs. 5'4" x 19.5" x 2.0"
- Riders 185 lbs. 5'5" x 19.75" x 2.0"
Custom sizes available from 5'2"-5'6"
Available as squash, bat, diamond, moon, or swallow.
Winged: Single wing comes standard on our wakesurfer with the option too add double wings. These will pull in the wide tail outline at the fins as a way to break the water along the rail line and add quick response and maneuverability in tight pockets.
We recommend this board with "fuller" fins from 4 3/8" to 4 1/2"
fronts with 3 1/4" rears.
Our wakesurfer is a custom surfboard outline that has been optimized to get the most performance from a shorter length on a minimal wave face. It has moderately wide outline with an ample tail block and a wing 12" from the tail.
An extremely straight centerline rocker connects to a flat tail rocker for greater inherent speed in a shorter board. The consistent rail rocker is accentuated in the tail as shown with the generous vee.
Fairly thin, round, "ball bearing" rails come down off a flat deck. Combined with the hard edge at the fins, these rails allow for grip in the flats and explosive release when you want that extra "pop" off the top.
Slight vee in the nose to a really deep single concave exiting through a very pronounced vee out the tail.
- 2.1 pcf density EPS core
- Single 6oz. fiberglass bottom
- Double 6oz. fiberglass deck
- 3/24" triple ply basswood stringer
- Durable, custom, hand-made construction weighs 5 lbs.
- Made in Santa Cruz, CA USA
Stretch Boards works with pen artist Kevin Walsh to create custom artwork. Contact us for pricing.
Stretch boards offers airbrushing on all custom orders.
- Solid color airbrush is $40
- One-color fade is $40 (nose/tail/halo)
- Two-color fade or halos are $50 (includes white)
- Tail dip $45
- Brush fade $70
- Taped rails $60
- Large boards (above 8'0") are extra $10
- Pin line $50
- Abstract color lamination $120/side
- One-color halo Choose your color
- One-color halo (nose)Choose your color
- One-color halo (tail)Choose your color
- Two-color haloChoose your colors
- One-color fade (nose)Choose your color
- One-color fade (tail)Choose your color
- Two-color fadeChoose your colors
- Single pinlineChoose your color
- Double pinlineChoose your colors